Apr 27, 2009

Finally...I Can Smile

I’ve never been this happy in days…well there are several reasons why I have a BIG smile on my face. First, I got the package containing the ring holders we ordered online. It was shipped early this morning through Air21.
Here are the pics…



Our Ring Holders & Some Heart Tins


Second, almost all of my entourage had their first fitting already. Chelsea (FG) and Janine (BM) went today to have their first fittings. Third, I had my supposedly final fitting but still there were some adjustments to be made (just minor ones). I was really pleased with what I saw—my gown is almost finished just some more beadings on the lace scallop, the bow at the center and some adjustment with the width (too wide kasi) and the placement of the lace strap (I originally wanted a bolero but when Mia made one in gina cloth to make e decide, I felt like lummit ako tignan so I chose the lace strap na lang…then within this week, my whole entourage wil have their final fittings already. As for me, Im still waiting for Ms. Mia’s text since I was supposed to have it on Saturday, however, it’s the wedding day of my friend.

Janine (a bridesmaid,during her first fitting)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin