Apr 17, 2009

Paying Tribute


To: ENGR. & MRS. EDILBERTO O. MAGBAG
Aby
You warmly welcomed me to your family at the very first time we were introduced--in every family trips, family gatherings, and for always welcoming me in your home. Having found Edu is among the greatest blessings of my life and to have your family as part of him makes everything even sweeter. As I officially become your daughter, I thank you with all my heart for allowing me to be not just an extension of your son, but also as a child of your own. With God’s grace, Edu and I will build a joyful and loving home which we hope to share with you from this day forward.
Edu
Growing up away from you made me realize how lucky and grateful I am being your son. Those years of sacrifice you made are now giving us and our family a comfortable life. I can't find a word to describe how thankful I am for the support and motivation you have given me.




To: ENGR. & MRS. EMELIANO B. PASCO Jr.
Edu
My parents had a son for their first born and so I know a daughter’s bond with her parents.
Thank you for trusting me and sharing Aby with me for the past twelve years, and soon as my wife. I shall not take her away from you as she draws what I know of her from your loving care. Rather, I vow to love, protect and take care of her.
I Thank you for all the love and acceptance you have given me and my siblings through these years; for always treating me a part of your family and for always being there for me like my real parents. You are a great blessing for me and no one could have done a better job raising the soul with whom I’ll spend the rest of my life with.
Aby
Despite not growing up with under your care, I'm forever thankful for the unwavering support for whatever endeavor, hardships I encountered growing up. Some might have been blown out of proportion, as most are unnecessary concerns, distress as a result of my careless decisions and impulsive youth. I thank you for those moments that I thought we were away from each other were actually moments that you sacrifice for our future. Thank you for your guidance and advices. Despite the stubbornness, and the repulsive gestures, I am listening.
For the LOVE that I have been receiving all these years, I sincerely thank you. I always look up to you as one great example of how parents should be. I love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin