Apr 22, 2009

Final Leg of Wedding Preps

I remember Ms. Korina Sanchez' cliche' Handa Nba Kayo?
As this line gets to asked over and over again by most of our family members and if I were to answer...I would proudly say YES. Yes if what they are pertaining to is the wdding day itself and YES if they were pertaining to a life of marriage.
In about three weeks weI’ll be walking down the aisle to say our vows. We are both excited, but but frankly speaking it has been very stressful.
There are still minor details that Edu and I still need to take care of. I’ve been trying to avoid blogging since the final leg of our wedding preparation started as I don't want my posts to be either raves or rants but blogging, like what I said before, keeps me SANE as honestly,there are things that scare me about our upcoming wedding, I don’t even know where to begin. I have faith in my Eds. I know that Eds and I would be able to cope and handle any challenges that will come our way as long as we have faith in each other and we stick together.
We shall prevail.
Semper Fidelis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin