Apr 14, 2009

My "Glorious" 2nd Gown Fitting Experience...

If I was happy with how my first gown fitting, this time I was happier. I was able to prepare better this time..diet, my body form and my new shoes and Ms. Mia was there to personally see the details of my fitting.
I was able to buy this body form at SM Southmall last week and I must admit I was skeptical about it (well, because its not that expensive). Having this common notion that it may not work well if the price is cheap, but this buy proved me otherwise.
I loved the way it hugs the body and how it supports the lowerback giving me a better posture. Thus, I was way more confident when I went to Ms. Mia's place for the 2nd fitting.
The lining was not the usual gina cloth (like the one I fitted last time) but a white flowy, heavenly silk. Ms. Mia told me she made some adjustments as she felt the skirt opens too narrowly. I felt the difference with the linings bagsak and with the bodyform, the own looked glorious.
Ms. Mia also showed me the lace taht will be used for the gown...the lace design was intricate! I loved it. There's innocence yet elegance to the fabric. They made some adjustments to the shoulder capped sleeves (since I lost weight!) and with the length (not because I gained extra height but because my heels were higher).
Oh well, tomorrow I shall be having my 3rd fitting, this time with the actual silk lining and the lace on it. I shall also decide as to whether or not I will be having a bolero...
I cant wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin