Apr 22, 2009

No Rest for The Wicked...

Whew...
I'll be going to school to day to get some moolahs for the summer tutorial services I offered...
________________________

First: FOLLOW UPS
Call/text/email wedding suppliers and to some follow ups for the upcoming wedding.
Totally Mesmerized-email playlist for ceremony
Florist-email add-ons
P/V-remind about the reporting time
I.Cove- follow up
Second: SOME VANITY
This omission, of not being able to visit the dermatologist these past few months was due to the fact that I was oto pre-occupied by work (since schooldays pa). I don't generally have major issues with my skin (oiliness lang!) but I just want to make it sure that these preps along with the other issues will not cause havoc on my skin on my wedding day!
Third: FITTING
I'm accompanying my entourage for their fitting schedule...to bad Eds can't come to see the fittings...
Fourth: UP FOR PRINTING
I'll be going to SM to have our menu labels printed so I can endorse them to our wedding coordinator when we meet her on Sunday.
I'll be printing the checklist for med and Eds as well as the wedding working schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin