Apr 2, 2009

Finally Done with the Canonical Interview

We were scheduled to have our canonical interview at 8am this morning. We went to St. Michael's parish early (earlier than the parish office secretary!) and waited for a couple of inutes before we were interviewed. I was called first and honestly, I felt nervous. The priest who interviewed us ask me informations that were basically the same as the ones we answered during the Pre-canonical Interview. I think the purpose of that was to check if those informations you have provided them were indeed true. I think I did pretty well with the interview except for the question regarding pananampalataya because I didn't understand what his question was trying to imply.
After my interview, the priest asked me to call Eds and it was clear it was his turn.His interview didn't take that long (or probably because di siya madaldal tulad ko...hehe). I never bothered to ask Eds about the questions as I know they were nonetheless similar to mine. After his interview, Eds called me as the last part of the Canonical Interview requires both couples to be present.
Father just gave us some advices and tips and asked us what other documents are still pending and he was quite delighted to learn that all that's left is for us to pass the list of the sponsors. We were also able to pass the mock up of our misalette for final approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin