May 1, 2009

15-Day Countdown

Its the First day of May, first Friday-Labor Day...and gosh- 15 days before our big day.
Well this day was begining to appear tedious. I just got home and did some cleaning of my closet. I went to work this morning, got my moolahs for the month of April then met with Eds to buy his reception barong and buy our gift for my good friend Ms. Lisville who will be having her wedding day tomorrow....whew...
...and oh, h2b's parents are here. Tita Cora, my FMIL will meet with Mommy tomorrow morning to do some shopping for their wedding apparel while I'm scheduled t have my final fitting tomorrow morning.
Well just wanna share our cute envelopes for the script of our reception emcee-Ms Lisville and my cutee bag (for therapy!)

..the blue one is our money envelope for Ms. Lisville's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin