May 7, 2009

Of Lace,Gowns and Lechon...

Eds fixing the box of accessories...

..taking some time off!


...love the lace!



My wedding accesories by Ms. Mia Barlaan

We went to ms. Mia’s shop this morning to pick up my bridal gown and my entourage’s gown and boy was it raining so hard when went there. I was with Eds and my brother. The car was loaded with gowns-13 gowns for the entourage; add to that my gown, my petticoat and my big box of accessories.
I was in awe when I saw the box containing the accessories that came with the package of my bridal gown as each were made with the same lace as my gown- from the three (3) pillows, to the pouch bag. I also loved the chord (though we have our own personalized one) since it wasn’t like the generic cords you’ll see in Divisoria and oh, even the pillows holding the arrhae was uniquely designed.
Super sulit talaga…I never thought I would be raving this much about my gown…even my mom and Eds loved it…ang linis ng gawa and even the packaging of the gowns and accessories.
Well aside from beng able to get the gowns, we also placed our orders for 2 lechon baboy at Mila’s Lechon and we have finally set the schedule for our rehearsal at the parish of St. Michael the Arcahngel.Tomorrow, Im scheduled (minus Eds kasi la pa siya complete sleep..wawa...) to visit Blessing Photography and give payments to them, then Saturday, Island Cove nman with my cousin and her fiance and Eds din.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin