May 5, 2009

Busier than Ever!

Despite the humdrums of the preps, I cannot refrain from blogging-it keeps me SANE!
Anyway, we will be ditributing the gowns of our entourage this Friday afternoon. By that time, all the gowns will have been drycleaned already.Since most of my entourage are either colleagues, daughters of my colleagues or cousins, we decided to meet in school (where I teach) for the gown distribution and then I thought of keeping the gowns of my cousins with me and give it na lang to them on the 15th when we check in at Island Cove (medyo kilala ko kasi ang mga cousins ko, baka isukat ng isukat!..ehehe).
..and oh, we are meeting with Ms. Myra Solis this morning to endorse the parasols and flower girl buckets to her, finalize the flower set-up, delivery time info and give the pictures of the church just as so she has the idea on how to decorate it (FYI: tip yan ni Mrs. Christine Bersola-Babao).Then we are paying a visit to St. Michael for a few more details of the wedding then come Sunday, we will be going to Angeles for the house blessing of h2b's parents (and meet the rest of the clan na din...hehe). Then monday, we will meet with my HMUA for the details and go to Island Cove with our parents during the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin