May 6, 2009

Here She Goes Again...

This wedding preps seem to taking its toll on me- from chronic backpains to headcahes and ill temper...whew...
Well we have barely a week and three days to go and so far, the tasks are all piling up. Today, we will be picking up my bridal gowns and accessories as well as the gowns of my entourage at Ms. Mia Barlaan's shop at Aaron Bldg. in Las Pinas. We will be distributing them on Friday and come Saturday, we will pay Island Cove a visit for the balance for reception and supplier's meal.
Then by Monday. we are set to meet with Ms. Lovella (Wedding OTD oordinator) and Ms. Lisville for the reception program and flow.Then we are off to schedule our rehearsal either on Thursday or Wednasday next week so as early as now, Im beginning my text brigade to all my entourage.
Hope to receive their confirmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin