May 19, 2009

Our Big Day...

Call it nerves or whatever…but I woke up at 6am…yup two hours in advance of my supposed “wake-up time”. I don’t know, but I’m really is a morning person…Anyway,I took a bath early and had an early breakfast at around 8 am…then Ms. Ludy Riva (my THMUA) and Ms. Maricel (Hairstylist) came. They were actually the first to come…super advance (galling!) then at around 8:45am, Ms. JM from Ms. Mia Barlaan’s House of Weddings, came. She brought a mannequin along for the gown display during the pictorials then at 9 am, Love, along with her team, came.
I was the first one to be prepped up while MS. JM is fixing the gown at the display mannequin and while Love and the team are gathering all the wedding paraphernalia.Then Ms. Myra came in to deliver the entourage flower and showed me pictures of the on going arrangement at St. Michael and Aguinaldo Hall. Sir Ruel and his team from Blessing Photography came just in time as I was about to be readied for my hair. On our rented cabanas, the entourage were also being prepped up by a different HMUA, Robert.He is a good friend who does my make-up every time may graduation or occassion sa school and he offered his services for free.
Robert did the make-up of the bridal entourage while Ms. Ludy Riva & Ms. Maricel did the HMU of the MOHs, MOG, and MOB.
The pictorials were indeed superb and I owe it to Mr. Ruel Villaluna of Blessing Photography (SM DASMA, Weddings in the Sky)..every possible angle, every detail was given attention too.I must admit I was realy nervous but Sir Ruel (also the proprietor), called on everyone for a short prayer.
I was so satisfied with all of my suppliers. Everyone made a visit to tell me how things are going. From Ms Myra (my florist/stylist na super love ko), to Ms. Ludy/Ms. Maricel, to Love et al, to Sir Ruel of Blessings, to Ms. Sharon of Island Cove, to Totally mesmerized, to the church people of St. Michael the Archangel, to Fotobrew crew, to Mila’s Lechon, Frupcakes and the rest…galling…walang sakit sa ulo. They really made our day will be worry free.
…truly ang sarap ikasal.
I loved the

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin