May 26, 2009

Rewind....

Hay,it’s been over a week now but i still can’t stop thinking of the memories from our wedding let me share some of them to you...

a. the arrival of my in-laws two weeks before our wedding day
b. the bonding/shopping time of Mommy and Mama Cora.
c. the visitation to the Monasterio de Sta. Clara a week before the wedding
d. my cousin almost forgetting the rings!
e. my brother almost forgetting his speech
f. Eds forgetting some of the steps of our first dance
g. the grand opening of the door effect...
h. my wedding march – it put me to tears, really....Looking Through the Eyes of Love by Totally Mesmerized
*sana di napansin that I almost tripped...hehe...well almost lang naman!
i. the very solemn mass and the very wonderful homily by Fr. Sharkey
j. our exchange of vows
k. the Lead Me Lord song and "Lucky"
l. my lovely secondary veil
m. the kiss of course!
n. our presentation as husband and wife –
o. the lovely set-up of the church (free ang drapes; the lovely flowers by Ms. Mayra)
p. everyone raved about the food!
q. the speeches – my mom's speech made everyone cry while Papa Ed's speech made the crowd smile with his segue; my hikbi during my thank you speech...
r. our highschool friends shouting “CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES!!”
s. our Chocolate Fountain and Frupcakes which everyone enjoyed...
t. the bachelor & the bachelorette's games- my cousin Jen (also my MOH) won the bouquet while Julian (our highschool friend) won the garter; sayang di si Oliver ang nanalo (jen's fiance)
u. the gifts! who wouldnt love to receive gifts!
we got coffee maker, gas stove, wok set, oven toaster, griller, breakfast maker, bath towels in all hues...katuwa!
*we even got a set of baby clothes pampabwenas daw yun!
v. the moneterail gifts!! hahahah! we didn’t really expect that we’d receive any money but we’re really thankful as it helped us pay the incidentals incurred during the reception.All the while I thought walang makakapansin ng wishing well namin, when I saw it, wow puno na! Galing.
They came in different currencies pa...British Pound, US Dollars...
w. our DIY Childhood photo montage, W@W Prenup Photo Montage, shown while the guests were dining
x. our awesome flower girls and bearers!
y. our fabulous Photobooth (check out Fotobrew's site)
z. the wedding announcement which came out May 17, 2009 at the Milestones section of the PDI's Sunday Relationships...
so there!
Some of my fond memories of our wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin