May 11, 2009

VIP Placecards, Menu Labels & Final Guest List

DIY Menu Labels (2 sets) & Vip Placecards
Wow, we only have 5 as in five days to go but instead of feeling nervous about it, well medyo nag-cease na yun...I'm calmer now especially things are now going the way we want them to. Last night I dis some more DIYs and I got to print and cut them already. I did the VIP placecards, the menu labels (which I printed by 2's kasi 2-way yung buffet) and just now, the final guestlist (na parang highblood pressure na lolobo at biglang bababa).
As I am writing this post, I am waiting for Ms. Love (of Special Events by the Planner) as she wanted to have our meeting done in our house na lang for my comfort (awww....). She will be bringing the body form that we will use to have the gown on display for the pictorial as she needs to find out if the fitting form fits the frame...super mura ang kuha ni Love, as in Php500.00 lang!).I'll be paying na rin our balance for the misalettes...
...so there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin