May 3, 2009

Sharing: My Friend's Wedding

Me &Eds


Eds and I attended my friend's wedding last night. The ceremony was held at St. Pancratious Chapel (Paco Church) and the reception at Blue Bay restaurant at Quirino Grandstand.It was an intimate wedding, close friends and relatives of the bride & groom attended the wedding.


The ceremony was scheduled at 4:30pm but started 5:00pm. My good friend Lisville was blooming with her glorious gown ad so with Jay in his crisp suit.I was tasked to arrange the entourage for the processional and oversee if everyone already has their bouquets & corsages.The reception venue was a eat-all-you-can style restaurant, thus a lot of guest were indeed anticipating for it. The table numbers were named after famous beaches in the Philippines. They had a cute blue mini cake with mini cupcakes with seashells in fondant toppings--yummy & cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin