May 29, 2009

Caught between career and married life

Whew… I never thought that making decisions would be one of the many few tasks I’ll be handling this soon. I was given the opportunity to tie-up with an already established events planning company (which I got as my wedding OTD). I know opportunity knocks only once but in a newlywed’s world, didn’t it knock too soon?
Wind Beneath My Wings…I must admit I was having second thoughts but come to think of it “lakasan lang ng loob” . I discussed it with Eds and I let him read the business proposal. Im glad God blessed me with a very supportive husband, he said “yes” without thinking twice but reminded me to look after my health and never to skip any meal…
I am giving myself two years…I think that would be enough…at least nagawa ko ang gs2 ko, may extra income pa kme but after two years, stop na me.
By then siguro ok na ang lahat… I have a big day ahead of me-nope not a wedding but a bridal fair. This time I will in a bridal fair not as a bride but as a wedding coordinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin