May 31, 2009

Taking Care of Our Precious…

Eds and I loved our wedding bands so much…not only because its symbolizes the bond between us as man and wife but laso because of its elegant design. Lately we thought of having our rings' replicas made. When I attended to our booth yesterday at Festivall Supermall for the 2nd Southern Bridal Fair, we were placed alonside V-GEM Jewelry, who makes customized engagement rings and wedding bands. I found out that I could have our "everyday wedding ring" made. I had them copy our wedding ring but had them in silver and Russian Diamonds for everyday use only as Eds is often in night shift and I pften meet clients after office hours making it quite unsafe to wear with all the stones sparkling (eh Pinoy pa, makakita lang na makinang).What's good is that we got our replica rings in a very low price...really, I can't even believe it at first. I just paid the downpayment and the rest will have to be deposited to their account and they will have it shipped! Galing! I'm so excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin