May 19, 2009


In behalf of my husband Eds and our respective families, we would like to thank EVERYONE who took time to travel to Caite. We really appreciate it. You really made our wedding truly memorable.
A. To both our immediate families (uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousins), for putting up with us (especially me) during months of the preparations. Thanks for helping with the documents, your numerous “sponsorships” and for running some errands on our behalf. Thanks for all the support!!!
B. To my family for all the guidance and support that you have given me and Edu all these years and for helping me in these wedding preparations.
C To Edu’s family, for graciously welcoming me to your family ever since our first meeting and for the numerous support you have given us.
D. To Father Sharkey, for accepting our request to be our wedding celebrant and to Ms. Lhen (parish office secretary) for answering my numerous queries via SMS.
E. To all our principal sponsors for accepting the role without any hesitations.
F. To all our secondary sponsors who are patiently making way for the fitting schedules.
G. To Ms. Hya for accepting to stand as proxy. To Ms. Ludy (our ninang) for helping us secure our confirmation certificates.
H. To my bearers and flower girls for being patient during our fitting schedules.
I. To Mr. Robert (my best friend) for accepting the task to be my entourage’s THMUA.
J. To my brother (and BM) Marvin for providing my bridal car for the wedding and for accompanying me to some of my supplier's meetings.
K. To Ms. Lisville (my former teacher and now colleague) for accepting the role as our Banquet’s emcee, thank you very much Mama Liz!
L. To our suppliers, for doing a great job and for not giving me a headache.
M. To my cyber sister (and fellow w@wie bride) Ahya, for the numerous words of wisdom and compliments which never fails to lighten my mood.
N. To all our liturgical sponsors (commentator, readers, offerors), thank you for accepting the part.
O. To Rachelle “Apol” Villaluna (my student) and her father, (proprietor of my P/V supplier Blessing Photography) Mr. Ruel Villaluna, for the numerous upgrades.
P. To Ms. Lovella Daligdig for making sure that my wedding preps are ok (and for the free back-up photographers) and all our wedding suppliers...


Thank You Very Much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin