May 9, 2009

Manic & Lonely Weekends

The view from the outside...

Eds & I at the banquet office & our reception venue.

Aguinaldo Hall with set-up for a birthday.
MANIC!- This day was indeed manic for me...early this morning we went to Island Cove with Eds and my cousins who want to see the venue. We paid for our balance and cleared some details with our AE such as our preferred color of flowers, type of flowers and time of set-up.We also went around Island Cove and here are some pics...
Late in the afternoon, I picked up the floor plan which I had printed in poster size and mounted on Sintra board...this is how it looked like...I just need to post more info...

Printed seat plan on poster size sintra board.
LONELY!- oh yes...I am lonely having Eds in Pampanga means working on some wedding details by myself (which of course I am not accustomed to...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin