May 7, 2009

How Much Do You Value Your Wedding not How Much Is The Value of Your Wedding?

Huh?
…since when has budget been considered as gauge to say whether a wedding is a dream wedding or not? Ive been planning my wedding for almost a year but despite my Bridezilla attitude when it comes to details, never did I account the perfection that I want to achieve for our wedding solely on the amount being spent on it….
NAMAN! Even if you booked the greatest names in the industry but end up having guests who went home right after the dinner was served, it still wasn’t a dream wedding nor if any party doesn’t feel at ease during the wedding or if every single penny was spent and yet there’s a feeling of emptiness within. I don’t care if most of the details are my DIY, nor if I never booked Ariel Javellosa as my P/V, nor if people kept on asking why a Cavite wedding—we vowed to ourselves that this dream wedding will indeed be a dreamy event not just for us but for everyone who shared the 12 years with us as a couple…
Kung si Judy Anne nga na super sikat opted for a dream wedding na “simple” lang at di circus, who are we to equate the word “dream” with budget?!
A wedding lasts only a day, a marriage is forever. Kung makakain ng future kids natin ang gown at suit at iba pang wedding paraphernalias natin, sige, GO! But if not, think twice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin